Sunday, May 25, 2008

Four men standing at this corner now...and i guess there is a sniper near by.

"So what now?" Jesse asks hands in the air, now looking at the red dot on the mans head in front of him.

"RiiIIiight like you don't know Jesse." Mike says glaring hands in the air, one still holding the coveted black briefcase. "Dude's you need a combination to open this from each of us."

Will cuts in. "What we do now, Jesse, is call off your sniper"

"What sniper?" Pat says guns in his hands shaking.

Mike laughs hards, hands still raised. "Dang guys we all shoulda thought this through a little bit more.

"What sniper!?" Pat screams

"Oh yeah, Pat. There is a laser sight on your head I wouldn't move...Guys I'm lowering my hands I'm getting tired of holding this friggen thing. "Mike drops his hands and walks over to Jesse. "Jesse if you would be so kind as to open the briefcase with your combo. I don't know how this is gonna turn out but we might as well get the ball rolling"

"No freakin way man. I know I am dead as soon as I open it, you will just signal your sniper to shoot me."

"What? I thought he was your sniper Jesse." Will says dropping his hands too.

Mike crackles. "This is ridiculous." Everyone turns back trying to spot the sniper. Roof tops , open windows, dark alleys, and cars stare back and every hiding spot seemed like it had a sniper behind it. Pat drops his guns, and stares hard out in the distance. "So if it isn't your sniper Jesse and Will is with Pat, then this..."

"Must be the friggen gorgeous chick you were talking to." Jesse interrupted "Let me guess, you got your little sister here to make it a 50/50 split"

*Pop! Pssss*

A missed of red.

Pat falls onto on his back, hands out, gun in each, with a hole in his forehead. A bigger hole leaked red gooeyness from the back of his head that turned into a puddle of blood.

"Or maybe it is Will's sniper and the sniper and Will are going 50/50."

"Maybe, but either way Pat's part in bringing the brown briefcase is over, and we still need the three of us to get what we need from Mr Black briefs." Will says walking cautiously over to the brown briefcase on top of poor dead Pat's car. " Question is, how do we do this? I could say that the sniper out there isn't mine cause I have the last combination we need to git at the good stuff. So why wouldn't I just wait till you both did your part before I assigned the sniper to to start shooting. " Will picks up the brown brief case. and looks and Jesse "Open up Mr. Black briefs."

"No way"

Mike pulls out his Mac 10 and points it at Jesse "Do it or I will shoot you."

*Pop!*

Mike get shot in the foot. "ShIZZY!" HE falls holding his foot. "SHIB SHIB SHIB this hurt like a mother shibber!"

"Jesse it gotta be your sniper, your the only possible person this guy is benefiting.

Jesse holds the black briefcase and the laser sight moves to his foot. He reaches into his pocket pulls out his iPod. Goes into oldies-Pink Floyde-Dark Side of the Moon-Money. "What the hell." Jesse opens the the Black brief case. Opens it and pulls out a smaller replica of the same brief case briefcase. A golden complex key is duct taped to it. Jesse rips it off, walks over to Will and opens the large brown Briefcase with the key. Inside is a smaller brown brief case replica. Jesse grabs it and kneel down to Mike. "Mike this is your combo."

"So what this is your sniper?"

"Yes guys it's my sniper, lets just get this over with no one else has to die." Jesse drills Mike with a stare. "Open it."


*Pop! psst*
Blood splats on the sidewalks.


Jesse falls over dropping the smaller brown and black briefcases. A super confused look is frozen on Jesse's dead white face.

"I guess that is your sniper?" Will asks

"Yeah I got one too." Mike says standing and pulling out a blood capsule from his shoe. 'I knew Jessy would pull crap like this so I decided too git my friend John to scope out the area for danger. He was the "hot chick" He told me he found and killed Jesse's sniper. Then said how it was gonna go down and said to sound real convincing when the capsule went off."

The laser makes it way to Will's head. "There is a problem though Mike."

"What you talkn bout Willis?"

Will looks down at the ground. Mike follows his gaze. Another red dot moves over Jessy's corpse up onto Mikes chest.

"Oh."