Thursday, May 29, 2008

God is good. To say the absolute least.

I am a man in agony everyday. I have tried and tried and tried to make a connection with Him in my "Quiet times", in my searching of the Word, in my prayer life, and in worship. Now I would be a liar to say absolutely nothing has ever happened in those times but I would be lying still if I had told you He has connected to me in a way that impacted me in a way I feel is worthy of who He is. I am obsessed with Him. I find that in my screaming for Him ,even at my peek giving every last drop of energy to shout to Him, I am sorely disappointed with how much of Him I am missing. So I am lost. Trying to find Him. He is everywhere and He isn't lost. I am, in the palm of his hand(though nothing in me says so.) All my hopes and dreams are shattered like glass on concrete. All that I am can salvage in the mess is a singles shard of glass that seems to be jammed in my pointer finger squirting out globs of blood. The glass piece is this ,God is good and He Loves me. My pastor says everything in life no matter what your going through comes after that. No matter what God is good and He loves you. Even though I don't feel it...it is true. Even though I don't see it...it is true. Even if at times I don't believe it... it is still just as true. So Just remember where ever your at...(Even Adolph Hitler gun in mouth ready to end it after being responsible for the holocaust of Gods chosen people still had that reality for Him(though I don't think he knew it)

Anyways what I am saying is I am messed up. I am mad at God for not revealing Himself to me, for not healing when given the opportunity, for not delivering my family from debt, for a shizzy load of stuff...

But I am writing tonight to declare.
Jesus Christ, The I Am , The Holy Spirit is good. Glorious , holy, perfect, the essence of true Love, and the author and finisher of my faith. He is the keeper of my being. I love Him and He Loves me.

Now if only that would manifest in a tangible way ...(He's good)
If only I could feel His presence. ....(He Loves me)

No comments: