Saturday, July 19, 2008

BRAINS!

My brain is weird....understatement....MY BRAIN (Joe's brain) is a strange one in how it gives the power to think outside the box. It's like......... well....

Idea's bounce around my head in very strange manner. Kinda like a rubber bouncy ball used in a ping pong ball match between two High strung speed addicted tiny midget Asians with ADD, in a small room with no gravity during an earthquake.

Lets say the table in the match is the normal "inside the box thinking". The ball may land there a lot,but usually... it ain't on the table.

(You need meds...)

WHO SAID THAT!

Now in the process of coming up with the little picture...LOL midget Asians. .... sorry....

Now in the process of coming up with the little picture I painted of how my brains work, the original concept it came up with had dwarf hamsters in a hamsters ball playing ping pong.


Then to Gunnie pigs Playing against asians. . .








Then to Asians vs. Asians



So yeah There was also lightsabers, gorillas, bannannas, goofy, donald, Moe, Curley and half a dozen dancing ladies that wanted to jump into the picture, but I think to avoid my becoming bored while telling you all this I will just say-

Midget Asains Playing ping pong with bouncy balls = kinda Joe's brains.







5 comments:

Oculus Tempestas said...

LOL I loved the last picture by the way. The evil "blue".

Only in the storm said...

ha ha! your brain makes me laugh Joe...
Loved the pictures, especially the mental pic of the tiny midget assassins playing ping pong!

Hunter said...

Your so funny Joe!! You Guys should come over to our house soon

Nadine said...

You're unique. Very funny.

j said...

And there it is. Even outside of Alabama, Orange is Evil.

Proof. Finally. Thank you.